Wednesday, October 8, 2008

38 week check up

We had another appointment today. No news!! I am the same as last week... thinning, but not dilated. We just have to be patient! Lainey had a quiet day yesterday and didn't really wake up and start moving until 2:00am. She made me a little nervous, but I did feel her a few times throughout the day so I didn't worry too much. Today she's making up for the lack of movement yesterday. I don't think I've gone more than 10 or 15 minutes without feeling her squirm or kick all day.

In other exciting news, my cousin's wife had their little boy yesterday! Finnley Ryan Spuhler was born 10/07/08 at 10:08pm. He weighs 6 lbs. 7 oz. and is 19 inches long. Ashlee is doing well and it sounds like she had a pretty easy delivery... she only had to push 5 times and he was out! Let's pray Lainey is that easy! :)

Here's Ashlee, Nick and little Finn:


Congratulations guys! We love you!

No comments: