Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some Lainey love

Just thought I'd load a few pictures while Lainey is snoozing. She is such a blessing. We can't get over how much we treasure and adore her!!

She has really big feet. They didn't even fit on the crib card, let alone the box on the card. They had to do them sideways and there's no room for my fingerprint. :)

Our first moment as a family. I will never forget seeing her for the first time. It was so amazing.

Hanging with Uncle Kyle yesterday.

My favorite picture from a photo shoot John did the first night we were home.

First night home in her going home outfit!
That's about all I have time to add right now, but John is really close to posting her new website with photos, videos and everything!

1 comment:

Lisa Foto said...

Sending my Lainey love too. Wishing that I could see her more often. Can't wait until you come to visit us for the holidays so we can all get our "Lainey Fix"!!

Love,

Grandma Lisa