Monday, April 14, 2008

Last week of the first trimester!

Based on the fact that I've had little to no nausea and have generally felt pretty good for this first trimester, there's not been much to say! I managed to make it through with only one episode of sickness, but I think it was more related to low blood sugar and high stomach acids than baby stuff. Don't eat just strawberries on a hungry, empty stomach.

Overall things continue to look good. I'm still not really showing, but I think that will change soon as all the books and info on growing babies says they grow very rapidly at this point. I've only gained about 4 pounds, but I know that will change really soon too. Other than getting winded easily at work and some low back pain, I am really feeling pretty great.

My next appointment is a week from today. So we'll have more of an update for you next week! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby is adorable! I love every single picture. And, of course, I knew you'd have a cool kid--peace sign and all. Wouldn't it be fun if the baby was a girl? Wouldn't it be fun if the baby was a boy? Isn't the WHOLE THING just amazingly fun? Ultrasound's come a long way, baby! Can't you just tell how sweet this baby's personality is from the pictures!? We're so blessed!

Love to my grand-baby & the proud parents,
Mimi (Hudgins)