Saturday, March 22, 2008

New cravings and dreams

It's been a while since my last update, but only because there hasn't been much to say. I have been feeling good overall. I am not as tired, but I'm also trying harder to get enough sleep. Last night the baby decided that I absolutely must have pickles... a fairly common craving. I also discovered that I like salad peppers now. I did not like them at all before. The only "symptom" I'm having is lots of dreams... and not good ones. I have had a few dreams where something bad happens to me or the baby. Thankfully they are just dreams and totally normal for pregnant women to have.

My next appointment is on Monday. We are hoping to get to hear the heartbeat and maybe get another ultrasound. We move in one week! Things are crazy- trying to get organized, packed, get the horse taken care of for the summer, and figure out where we are going! Hopefully we will know if it's Portland or not in a few days. I will update Monday after the doctor's appointment. Happy Easter everyone! He is Risen!

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

I got to see the little arms and legs kicking with the ultrasound!! It was exciting to see all of this. We could see the baby's face too. Have to wait until Week #20 though to know boy or girl.

We enjoyed our visit with you and good luck today with John's team assignment. Keep us posted!!

Love,

Mom

Tara & Dave said...

With Abigail, Tara had really strong cravings... I remember her eating endless amounts of Luck Charms.

She also really loved the Big Bacon Classic with onions from Wendy's. I had grown pretty accustomed to bringing those home for her as a treat... until one day when she nearly threw one at me.

"This has onions on it! I hate onions!" scolded Tara

"Wow, you loved them yesterday..." Dave said, scratching his head.

;-)