Saturday, March 1, 2008

Naps and cravings

I had to get up this morning at 5:30 to be to work by 6:30 to feed the horses. Fortunately, I had a short day and was home by about 12:45. I laid down at about 1:00 feeling a little bit hungry, but way too tired to bother. Right as I fell asleep I remember thinking that a nice Fuddrucker's style hamburger would be just the ticket. But then I didn't wake up until 4:00!! And guess where we'll be going for dinner tonight? I'm looking forward to a 1/3 pounder with extra tomatoes.

Last night I didn't know what I wanted for dinner. I thought I was content to find something around the house, but John wanted Taco Bell. While he was out there was a commercial on TV... "I'm thinkin' Arbys." So John got his first last minute phone call that the baby needed a large roast beef sandwich. I have a feeling that more of those calls are on their way. :)

~Amanda and the meat lovin' baby

No comments: