Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally! Ultrasound pictures!!

I know they are so very late, but I finally had some time and a functional scanner to get our 18 week ultrasound pictures scanned and posted. We are in our 23rd week now... only four months to go! Yikes! Time to get that registry started! Lainey is really moving now. I was watching her beat out a rhythm on my belly this afternoon. It's amazing to SEE her kicking now.

Without further ado... Little Miss Lainey Marie!
Profile


Apparently those three miniscule white lines mean she's definitely a girl.


Five fingers!


Smiling

3 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

Lainey is getting big!!! Thanks for the pictures. We are having fun with Landon and his mommy and daddy. He is adorable and so much personality. I like when he scrunches up his nose!

Love you!

~Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Wow! I feel old. I remember when you were little...in elementary school at Robinson, riding horses in Coto de Caza, and beginning your competetive swimming. Now you're going to be a mom. You will be a terrific one, and I'm sure Lainey will be beautiful. All my love during this special time ~ Kim Guisness

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby girl! Wade, baby Hunter and I are thinking of you and praying for you. Your life is about to radicaly change!! Enjoy every second.