Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogging is not my thing it seems!

I am not good about the whole blogging thing. I am going to keep at it though. :) Lainey is growing up so fast. Each day she does something new that just makes me think that it is all going by so fast. It's the little things... like she blew her nose for the first time yesterday. That will be nice because I won't have to use the sucker much anymore.

She makes me laugh everyday. Her new thing is standing up on the couch or her rocking chair and saying, "Sish-dow" (Sit down). Then she turns around and sits down and says, "Guh girl." She's definitely a parrot now. She tells the dogs to "Beat it" when she's in her high chair because that's what John says to keep them from begging. She knows most of her aunts', uncles', and grandparents' names and faces. We have fun naming them from our digital picture frame.

She's a love and a great snuggler. She gives the best hugs. We love our Lainey!

No comments: