Friday, August 15, 2008

30 weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looks good! He said that Lainey is growing well and is really stretched out. She has herself stretched up under my ribcage on the right side which is occasionally uncomfortable for me. But we are doing well and feeling pretty good. I got a little overzealous cleaning on Monday and pulled an ab muscle. I was back to feeling good by Wednesday though. I didn't realize how careful I have to be since my abs are stretched and moved around. I didn't do anything overly strenuous in my opinion, but the doctor said that sometimes even too much vacuuming can overdo it for a pregnant woman. So we are taking it easy.

My friends in Arizona are throwing me a shower on Sunday. I'm pretty excited for that. And my shower in California is going to be in September. Any of you out of state family, the shower will be on Sunday Sept. 21 at 2:30. If you are planning to come to my dad's wedding on the 20th and can stretch your travel plans out, I would love to have you there!

Love you!

No comments: