Monday, May 12, 2008

Some baby news and other news too

Well, last week on Wednesday night, I felt what I can say for the first time was about 15 seconds of for sure baby flutter. I'd felt a few flits and twitches before this, but this time I knew it was definitely baby and not the burrito I had for lunch. It's pretty neat! I haven't had a continuous flutter since then, but still getting those flits and pinches. Our next doctor's appointment is May 19th. We will likely make an appointment for another ultrasound for that week and we hope to find out if it's a boy or a girl then.

In other news, I finished my last day at work on Saturday. It was also my official goodbye to Lexi. I didn't expect to get too emotional since Lexi has been cared for by other people for about 3 months now, but I guess being pregnant and the fact that I've had her for 10 years got the better of me. It was a tough goodbye, but one that is best for both of us. She is being doted on and spoiled to pieces by a lady I used to work with. I have an open invitation to come see her any time and Suzi is going to email me pictures and updates regularly. Lexi is currently living at Remuda where she lives the easy life munching hay and going for a couple of trail rides a week. Suzi is really enjoying her and I couldn't have asked for a better situation. It was totally set up by God and we all know His plans are the best ones!

Unfortunately, at this point, John's elbow isn't feeling too good. So we don't know what is going on in the baseball arena right now. We are going to San Diego this week for John to have an MRI and see the team doctors. Hopefully we can get a diagnosis and it's nothing too serious.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Colleen Clapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.